Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wanker.

Wanker is a great word. Bloody wanker a great phrase. I have found it useful in describing someone I have delt with from a certain unamed company. I can't give you any details, other than that this person has given me (personaly) an invoice for a piece of equipment lost/stolen due to said person's negligence. I was very tempted to hand this person a copy of the contract signed by this person which states, quite clearly, that the company I work for (and myself) are not responsible. Then hand this person a list of rules (which have been provided to everyone) with certain sections highlighted to point out this person's failure to up hold portions of the contract. Then present this person with an invoice for the amount of money we are not charging them (but should). I am tempted to do all of these things, because this person has paid about the same amount of money to bring a show here, that I have PAID to WORK here. Bloody wanker.

HARVY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home