Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hey! It's been almost a month!

So, I think Lee is going to kill. So I need to post embaressing rumours about him that will ruin his life. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! To a death sentence.

Unfortunitly I do not have anything to say. My rendevous with a certain young lady was about par for the course. Nice girl, be a good friend someday, bit of a misandrist, but she may overcome that.

I begin to wonder if I project an aura of homosexuality which says "no, really, tell me all about it." I tend to become more of a surrogate paternal or fraternal figure for all of my dates at some point during the evening. Never ceases to amaze me. Someday I'll figure it out. Or join a monistary. Or learn how to spell monistary.

There are several great mysteries in the universe. Spelling is the one which alludes me most often. Pronunciation is a close second.

have you ever wondered why god made unfortunate looking people? I often have.

When someone makes constant desparaging remarks about their personal apperance, are they fishing for a compliment? Or are they kindly pointing out a fault in your makeup?

I need sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

YEA! You updated! You're quite funny with your remarks. Very Douglas Adams.

...don't worry about the ladies, you'll find a nice one...or atleast, she better be nice or Amber will tear her head off.

July 12, 2005 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Damn skippy I will ... it is best to stay on my good side ;)

July 12, 2005 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I smell gas.

July 15, 2005 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home