Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Rehearsal

I have over 24 hours straight of rehearsal!!! Yeah, I go in to work at 8:00 Sunday morning. I get back from work at 5:00 Monday night. I have rehearsal's all day on Sunday, then a 4:00am rehearsal for a group which runs right up to their first performance at 11:00, then I performances all day until about 5:00. It ought to be real fun. Oh, and I have a sinus problem. Some sort of sinus infection or something, but I have a bottle of whiskey, so I should be fine. Ah me. The Joys of the life Theatrical. It reminds me of the musem exhibition on Toulouse Lautrec that I saw at the Chicago Musem of Art. I don't have any new pictures. So I am going to leave now. Night.

Cheers,

HARVY

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Cole said...

And to think, you're going to give it all up to become a lawyer. ...it's just sick.

August 8, 2005 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home