Monday, October 24, 2005

My Theatre Thesis

Hopefully none of the department reads my blog...

I'm doing Return to Forbidden Planet for my thesis. I will be designing and building all of the props for the show. I did not pick this show, there were others I would have perfered to do, but this is the one I ended up with. Don't ask me why. In reading and rereading the play I have only found one prop. A vile marked "x-factor". My original design is to take a glass cigar tube, a piece of duct tape, and a sharpie and make my prop. I think that adiquitly summerizes the theatrical education I recieved at this institution. Don't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger TheAmber said...

Honestly, that is a pain in the ass. Because there is so little to your thesis show when you present your thesis to faculty the window will be opened for them to talk about everything you ever did, EXCEPT your thesis.

October 25, 2005 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you want to do puzzles made of Roman numerals? There is a prize!

http://romanpuzzle.blogspot.com/

September 7, 2006 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home