Friday, February 11, 2005

ouch...

I cut my finger today. It bleed alot. I am not sure if it was the alcohal in my mouth, or in my blood stream, but my finger tasted like beer. Ah the sweet college life. I changed my major from theatre to theatre and speech (double major) because I was almost finished with theatre, and I wanted to take playwritting, which I could only do if I became a speech major. Ahh the irony. It is amazing how boring life gets. And we think we can fix it with women. Yeah right. Ever wish you could stand aside, invisable, and watch life go by? I think it would be a lot of fun, but I am far to lazy to do anything towards that goal. Though I love the playwritting. My Prof apperently thinks I suck. But I like the writting. My writting. I think it is great, even when it sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Definately in your bloodstream...you saucy lush, you.

February 15, 2005 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

You DON'T suck ... George is like that with EVERYONE

February 21, 2005 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home