Thursday, December 29, 2005

Facebook

Facebook actually helped me to be productive today. Yup, yup. Logged on, and was able to pull my classes for next semester so that I could put some of them down on my Grad School Apps. Oh, and so far as the apps themselves go, I will pretty much only be able to apply to one school. I'm gonna go ahead and apply to some others, but my applications will be late. Not because I neglected to do them, or send them in, but I lack funds, and I haven't taken the GRE yet. Damn them. But oh well. So I'll just go ahead and go for it. The reason I was writting though, was because I observed that there are a number of young men on Facebook who, lacking any actual signifigance as human beings, put up pictures of themselves with their girlfriends, prominantly featuring their girlfriends. Now the funny thing is, their girlfriends accounts, have no pictures of them. Facebook, voyeurism enters a new age. Or narcissism. So... Okay. Well now we see why I haven't posted in quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home